I live in Portland, Oregon, and I teach at local schools, camps, libraries, elder care facilities, correctional facilities, and at special events. My inspiration comes from my home country Japan, animals, nature, travel, fashion, seasons and holidays, anime and manga and most importantly, children.
I regularly teach or have taught at the following:
- Childpeace Montessori School
- Willowbrook Center for the Development of Human Potential
- Multnomah County Library's all locations
- Fort Vancouver Regional Library locations
- Laurelhurst Village for Senior Living
- Hawthorne Gardens Senior Living Community
- Vancouver Pointe Senior Village
- Portland Japanese Garden
- Oregon Historical Society
- Oregon State Penitentiary
- Coffee Creek Correctional Facility
- Oregon Garden Resort
- Oregon Zoo ... and more!
In addition to this blog I am on Facebook and Instagram, where I occasionally share photos that are not posted on this blog.
My Facebook page
My Instagram page